loading...

Second Chance, Things Not Easy At Get

kesempatan kedua

Potret Kuli - Many say life is a choice and it all depends on us, going good or bad is a matter of choice. Because there is religion and the rules of life in restricting all so civilized human behavior.


But not many of them are getting a second chance in life, a journey of life can not be separated from the rise and fall of human destiny katany influenced by the circulation of stars in the sky, or influenced by a belief in the liver so that no religious communities. The second chance everyone to each other are very different.


I'm not going to tell other people's lives because it is not necessarily true, though my own life comes after a lot of trials in life even for a rare second chance and I used as best as possible so that could be a better person.


I used to be people who are very desperate and always anti-social, but the journey of life mempertemukanku with people and is also a good age so that led me to the straight path.


When despair I always spend time to go to the hospital to visit those who are striving for a healthy and live and work, in my little heart why do I have to waste my life? is not no time to be spinning backwards?It has been more than five times I saw my friend did not get a second chance, and I always thought saatnay to work without having to ask for the respect of others. Mingling with the people below are always growing sense of concern that my social life is happy to share. And expectations in this holy month another second chance came and gave way to goodness